Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Korean Eyebrow Embroidery by Arch Angel Brow

Friday, January 15, 2016
Recently did something I've always wanted to do - Eyebrow Embroidery
I have always been quite scared to do it because I've seen and heard that during the healing period, you'll have super dark brows and some just look too unnatural and too bold for my own liking (just like crayon shinchan keke). Not that I'm against people with dark brows, but it's just not the kind of style I want!

I was given a chance to try out eyebrow embroidery @ Arch Angel Brow. Arch Angel Brow specializes in Korean Eyebrow Embroidery. As most of us may know, Koreans have those kind of eyebrows, whereby its not too fierce-looking and not too archy as well, which was exactly what I was looking for! After researching for numerous online reviews for their services, without a doubt, I went ahead and head down to their shop located at the new mall in Clementi - Clementi 321 Mall! The moment I stepped into the shop, I was warmly greeted by the two beauty technicians, Eileen and Kelly. :')

Before the process, I had a short discussion with Eileen regarding my eyebrows. I told her that I wanted my brows to have a slight subtle arch. Actually, most of their (young) customers would want to go for the full on Korean straight brows, but I realised my face doesn't suit a straight brow (maybe bc I'm not cute enuff HAHA). She went ahead and drew 2 kinds of eyebrow shapes on my eyebrows for me to choose which one I preferred better. She drew the shapes that were the most suited for me! (I'm so sorry I've forgotten to take photo of the drawn brows sigh)

Eileen went ahead to remove my brow makeup. Look at my bare brows lmaooooooo. after 1 month of not threading. Yucks.



Aaaaand a few mins later we're onto the embroidery process! Numbing cream was applied on for 20 minutes and I was left to relax in the room.


I was not allowed to take pictures of the entire process, but it lasted for about... 2 hours? The pain was really bearable! Eileen was nice to constantly ask if I felt any pain, but I was feeling fine. It just felt like something was scratching against your skin but in a subtle way. If you do feel pain, she will stop and apply more numbing cream before continuing. :)



Above is the end result right after! What can I say... I LOVE IT. I went out afterwards to find my friends and I looked normal. :') I'm really really happy with the end result. Thank you Eileen!! *heartshapes for you*

Pictures taken the day after (no eyebrow make up applied): 


What do you guys think about my new brows? 

Here's a treat - Quote my name for $100 off for "Korean Combo Eyebrow Embroidery"! (Promotion only valid to first 20 customers)

For more info, you can visit their following sites:

Arch Angel Brow

Located at:
321 Clementi Ave 3 (321 Clementi Mall)
#01-08

Tel:

Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 11.00 am - 9.30 pm
Sat-Sun: 10.30am - 8.00pm

2 comments:

  1. Offering an extra makeup can be harmful for the eyes or may be for the eyebrow, thank you for posting such a great blog.eyebrow embroidery korea

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few Sundays ago, I visited Nouri Face & Body Concepts to have 6D Eyebrow Embroidery done on my brows. Like most girls, I have always had Korean Eyebrow Embroidery

    ReplyDelete

MEOWLINA © 2014