Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Going short

Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Hey guise x
So this month, I decided to go short. Well some people thinks that my hair is still considered long, but idk it's a big change for me!!!! I'm glad how my hair turned out, thanks to my new hairstylist (Chester) over at Salon De Choix!

Here's a before look of my hair before the change:
(pardon the random bear picsart I was looking tired af that day)

Another reason why I wanted to chop off my hair is because the ends of it were pretty damaged and I couldn't stand it any longer.

In a nutshell, what Chester did was he did a 'Balayage' effect on my hair.
What is balayage? It's a technique for highlighting hair in which the dye is painted on in such a way as to create a graduated, natural-looking effect. (Yes I googled the definition for you guys HHAHA)

He did a matte brown on the top and a light ashy brown tone on the bottom. To obtain the bottom colour, I was told that I had to first bleach it once. I have never gotten my hair bleached before in my life, so it was my first experience that day! 


Here's the bleach which he used for my hair! 

The after look of my hair (in both straight and wavy):


I feel that the waves brings out the colour better, and it also looks better! If only I have the time in the mornings to curl my hair everyday. :( Maybe I should start waking up earlier heh.......

Thank you Chester!! x


Quote my name to enjoy 15% off all hair services!
Address:
Winsland House 
3 Killiney Road #01-06

Tel: 
6836 2959



Here are some pictures I've taken with my new hair for the past month:
Outerwear c/o Wildpeonies
Top c/o Wardrobemess

Top c/o HollyHoque

 Dress c/o LBRLabel

Top c/o Wonderstellar
Shorts c/o Closetmugger


Top c/o LBRLabel

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEOWLINA © 2014